Today, June 29, 2020, Benguet General Hospital (BeGH) send-off six (6) COVID-19 patients who recovered from the disease.
Details of COVID-19 Recoveries
Here are the following information of the six COVID-19 recoveries in the Province of Benguet.
- Two (2) Police Officers from La Trinidad.
- One (1) Sanitary Inspector from La Trinidad.
- One (1) Police Officer from Buguias.
- One (1) Local Government Unit (LGU) employee from Sablan.
- One (1) Tanod from Itogon.
A ceremonial send-off was conducted for the six recoveries and were attended by Benguet Governor Melchor Diclas, La Trinidad Mayor Romeo Salda, Vice Mayor Roderick Awingan, Chief of Hospital Dr. Meliarazon Dulay, and Municipal and BeGH personnel.
Benguet Active COVID-19 Cases
The number of the active COVID-19 cases in the Province of Benguet is now 8. Among the eight active COVID-19 cases is a 40-year-old male resident of Atok who came from Nigeria which is classified as Repatriate.
Furthermore, Benguet has now 30 recoveries and has a total of 37 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Source: PIO – Benguet
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.