Today, June 25, 2020, Benguet General Hospital (BeGH) released 11 patients who have recovered from COVID-19 after their Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test came out negative for twice.
Details of the 11 COVID-19 Recoveries
Here are the following information of the COVID-19 recoveries from the different municipalities of Benguet.
- Two (2) police officers from Buguias.
- One (1) police officer from Bokod.
- One (1) BFA Officer from Bokod.
- Two (2) frontliners from Itogon.
- One (1) police officer from La Trinidad.
- One (1) health worker from Mankayan.
- Two (2) drivers from Sablan and Tuba.
- One (1) farmer from Bakun.
And a send-off ceremony for the 11 recoveries was conducted by Benguet Governor Melchor Diclas and personnel of BeGH.