Yesterday, June 28, 2020, a 48-year-old female health worker confined at the Pines City Doctors Hospital in Baguio City was released after recovering from COVID-19.
Total Number of Recoveries in Baguio City
According to the Baguio City COVID-19 Monitoring, as of June 28, 2020, the total number of patients who recovered from COVID-19 in Baguio City is 39.
Active Cases in Baguio City
And, the City of Baguio has 6 active COVID-19 patients and all are in a stable condition.
Details of Active Cases in Baguio City
- 60-year-old Make with no travel history.
- 67-year-old Male with no travel history.
- 28-year-old Male with no travel history.
- 30-year-old Female with no travel history.
- 10-year-old Female with contact with a confirmed case.
- 30-year-old Female with contact with a confirmed case.
Source: PIO -City of Baguio
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.