There is a New Venue for Processing of Travel Authority for Indispensable Trips
A new and more spacious processing site for the applicants for travel authority for indispensable trips has been made available starting since Monday last week, June 22, 2020.
This has been announced by the Public Information Office City of Baguio on Sunday, June 28, 2020.
The new venue for processing travel authority for indispensable trips is at the PFVR Gym along Military Cut-off.
According to PIO Baguio, the venue was transferred from City Hall to allow applicants more space for distancing and protection especially during the rainy days.
Processing of Travel Authority for Indispensable Trip
- Processing: From Monday to Friday
- Receiving of documents and assessment: From 8:00 AM until 12:00 NN
- Encoding: From 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Release of the document: Two days after submission of the requirements
About Travel Permits for Locally Stranded Individuals
For the processing of travel permits for Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs), on the other hand, the venue remains at the Baguio Athletic Bowl.
For More News and Updates
Looking for more news and updates about Baguio City and Beyond? You may visit our Baguio City Guide website from day to day for a daily dose of news, updates, and some other stories that might be of interest to you.
Keep up with the latest happening around you; Like and Follow our official Baguio City Guide Facebook page and you may also drop by and Subscribe to our off official Baguio City Guide YouTube channel for our video content.
SOURCE and Photo Credits
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.