Two (2) of the patients who have been confirmed positive of the COVID-19 in the City of Baguio has recovered from the disease yesterday, July 3, 2020.
The two patients who were discharged from the Sto. Niño COVID-19 isolation facility was also the two cases who have been recorded last June 18, 2020.
The 28-year-old male is a policeman deployed in La Trinidad, Benguet. He is from Barangay Poliwes. The other recovered case is a 30-year-old female service crew who is a resident of Lower Cypress, Irisan Barangay.
Active Cases in Baguio City
As of date, Baguio City has a total of 47 confirmed cases, 42 of which have now recovered from the disease. Baguio City’s active cases are down to three (3), all of whom are currently in stable condition. Here are the following details of the remaining COVID-19 active cases.
- 29-year-old female with no travel history; stable
- 60-year-old male with no travel history; stable
- 67-year-old male with no travel history; stable
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.