Baguio City Utilizes QR Codes as Wellness Passes
The Public Information Office – City of Baguio has released an advisory regarding the registration for Wellness Pass in the city today, June 1, 2020.
It contains the step-by-step process on how to register online for a Wellness Pass, together with some important guidelines.
Furthermore, the advisory also informs the public that the Wellness Pass issued by CEPMO will remain effective under the Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) in Baguio City.
Wellness Pass Registration
On the other hand, here’s the step-by-step process for succeeding or new registrations for Wellness Passes.
- Login to pass.baguio.gov.ph
- Attach the following:
- Photo of your valid Government-issued ID with birthdate
- Medical Certificate indicating that you are physically fit to indulge in a wellness activity
- Attach the following:
- Wait for the approval of your application and a QR Code will be shown
- The QR Code will be presented and serve as your wellness pass
Guidelines for Using Wellness Passes
- Minors (17 years old and below) are NOT yet allowed.
- Senior citizens are allowed on Sundays only.
- Individuals with immunodeficiency or comorbidities and pregnant women are NOT allowed.
- Curfew hours at Burnham Park, Bayan Park, South Drive, and other city roads is from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Wellness pass should be secured through an online application.
- Individuals who play non-contact sports such as golf, tennis, table tennis, swimming, etc. shall also secure a Wellness Pass.
- A schedule of three (3) days a week, either MWF or TThS intervals shall be assigned to each applicant.
- A physical distance of at least a 5-meter radius between persons should be maintained for the duration of the activity.
- No sharing of personal effects such as food, water bottles, face towels, and other toiletries.
- Spitting is absolutely prohibited.
- Practice proper respiratory etiquette.
- Group activities should not exceed ten (10) participants.
- Face masks shall be worn at all times.
For Inquiries or Clarifications
For inquiries or clarifications, you may contact any of the following personnel of the City Sports Office.
- Paul Rillorta – 09171141246
- Christel Padullon – 09196177103
- Aljiha Labiaga – 09261149951
- Juan Parocha – 09056022520
Looking for More News and Updates
SOURCE PIO Baguio