UFO Videos Officially Released by Pentagon

 

UFO Videos Officially Released by Pentagon

Three (3) short videos taken with infrared cameras of what appeared to be Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs have been officially released by the Pentagon. According to the statement released by the US Department of Defense, they are releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos.

“After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems,” said the Pentagon Spokesperson  Sue Gough. “and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena.”

Statement by the US Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos

The US Department of Defense (DOD) released just yesterday, April 27, 2020, a statement for immediate release with regards to the “historical Navy videos” of aerial phenomena. According to the statement of DOD, one (1) of the videos was recorded way back in November 2004, while the other two (2) were taken in January 2015. These videos have been circulating in the public domain after its unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. 

“The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as “unidentified.”  The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room.” – an excerpt from the Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos

Previous Program of the Pentagon

Previously, the Pentagon has studied recordings of aerial encounters with unknown objects as part of a classified program that was under the instruction of former Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada. But since the Pentagon has assessed that there were higher priorities which were in need of funding, the program which started in the year 2007 has ended by the year 2012.

Former Sen. Harry Reid Tweet

Former Sen. Harry Reid also had a say about this official release. Here’s his tweet regarding the matter.

One of the Videos Uploaded on YouTube

What are your thoughts?

As told by CNN, according to one of the pilots who saw one of the objects back in 2004,  it moved in ways he couldn’t explain. The videos can be seen at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room based on the statement of the US Department of Defense. Any thoughts about UFOs? Share it with us in the comment section below.

 

SOURCE CNN, US Department of Defense, NAVAIR-FOINA Document Library

 

 

Leave a Comment

ufo-videos-officially-released-by-pentagon-bcg-news