In a Facebook post by the Tabuk City Information Office, it has declared that the city now has zero COVID-19 cases after patient K-07 tested negative on her fourth swab test.
According to the Province of Kalinga’s official Facebook page, patient K-07 is a 33-year-old female who works as an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) and a resident of Bulanao Norte, Tabuk City.
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Tabuk City
According to the City Health Office’s COVID-19 Update as of July 6, 2020, Tabuk City has a total number of 7 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
In addition, it reflected that the city has a total of 526 RT-PCR tests conducted, 7 of which are positive, 486 are negative and 33 are awaiting results.
Furthermore, Tabuk City Mayor Darwin Estrañero is reminding the public not to let their guard down and continue obeying protocols such as social distancing and wearing face masks.
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.