As some areas in the country transitioned to General Community Quarantine (GCQ) last May 16, 2020, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) offices in places under GCQ, including PRC-CAR (Baguio), have resumed their operations starting today, May 18, 2020.
PRC Regional Offices Open under GCQ
Here are the regional offices of PRC that have started operating today:
- PRC Region I (Rosales, Pangasinan)
- PRC CAR (Baguio)
- PRC Region IV-A (Lucena)
- PRC Region V (Legazpi)
- PRC Region VI (Iloilo)
- PRC Zamboanga Field Office
- PRC Region XI (Davao)
- PRC Region XIII (Butuan)**
Note: Since PRC Region XIII is located within Robinsons Place Butuan, Brgy. Bayanihan, Butuan City which has been placed under MECQ, the said office will be operating on skeleton workforce.
PRC Service Centers
Here are the following PRC Service Centers that started operating today:
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan (Calasiao, Pangasinan)
- Robinsons Place Dasmariñas (Dasmariñas, Cavite)
- Robinsons Place Bacolod (Mandalagan, Bacolod City)
- Robinsons Place Iloilo (Iloilo City)
- GT Town Center Pavia (Pavia, Iloilo)
- Robinsons Place Iligan (Macapagal Ave, Iligan City)
- Robinsons Place Valencia (Valencia, Bukidnon)
- Robinsons Place Tagum (National Highway, Tagum City)
New Schedule for PRC Transactions
Here is the new set of schedules for PRC transactions wherein the public is advised of the following:
- Transactions may only be made at the set appointment venues in accordance with the following schedule.
- Transactions under the new appointment schedule should be made on the same day of the week as in the original schedule.
(Example: If the original appointment schedule falls on a Tuesday, the transaction shall be made also on a Tuesday within the new appointment week.)
|Transactions||Original Appointment||New Appointment|
Application for Examination,
Renewal of Professional Identification Cards,
Request for Duplicated IDs, and
Certification of Passing/Rating
|March 16 – March 20||May 18– May 22|
|March 23 – March 27||May 25 – May 29|
|March 30 – April 3||June 1 – June 5|
|April 6 – April 8||June 8 – June 11|
|April 13 – April 17||June 15 – June 19|
|April 20 – April 24||June 22 – June 26|
|April 27 – April 30||June 29-July 3|
|May 4 – May 8||July 6 – July 10|
|May 11 – May 15||July 13 – July 17|
PRC Regional Office Contact Details
To check the contact information of your respective Regional Offices Contact Information, click here.
Guidelines on the Provision of PRC Services During GCQ
As PRC Offices have resumed operations in areas under GCQ, the agency has released guidelines on the provision of its frontline services and precautionary measures and minimum health standards to be enforced in all offices of the agency as prescribed by the Department of Health.
Accommodation of Online Appointments
- Application for Licensure Examination
- Application for Renewal of Professional Identification Card (PICs)
- Request for Duplicate PICs
- Initial Registration for New Passers
- Certification of Passing/Rating
Payment for the transactions mentioned above shall be made through:
- Landbank (Linkbiz)
- UCPB (Over the Counter)
Confirmed Online Appointments
For confirmed appointments (with payments) starting from March 17, 2020 until the ECQ is lifted, please refer to the new schedule for PRC transactions.
NOTE: The new appointment schedules shall, however, be subject to change upon notice of ECQ reimposition or upon enforcement of new guidelines as may be imposed by the national/local government relative to the management of COVID-19 pandemic.
Unconfirmed Online Appointments
For applicants with unconfirmed online appointments (appointments without payment and not yet canceled by clients):
- No need to get their new appointments
- Proceed with their payments through the chosen PRC payment channels in accordance with the prescribed new appointment schedule
NOTE: Applicants cannot pay through another payment channel other than the one previously chosen unless they opt to cancel their appointment and get a new appointment schedule.
Previously Confirmed Appointments but are still affected by ECQ/GCQ
Previously confirmed appointments but are still affected by ECQ/GCQ travel or border restrictions will be accommodated once restrictions are lifted or relaxed.
No new appointments will be required and applicants, once available, can directly proceed to their place of appointment.
Frontliners with Confirmed Appointments
As for professionals serving as frontliners and volunteers who have confirmed appointments, they will be entertained in batches through the duly authorized representative of their hospitals or institutions where they are connected, subject to the presentation of an:
- Authorization Letter (if the representative is PRC licensed) or;
- Special Power of Attorney (if the representative is non-PRC licensed), duly signed by concerned applicants
Appropriate Queueing system will be implemented by concerned PRC Offices.
Accommodation of Walk-in Applicants
For the following walk-in transactions, the applicants availing the services shall be required to directly proceed to the concerned Regional Office (RO):
- Application for Registration without Examination
- Request for Certificate of Good Standing (COGS)
- Stateboard verification
- Issuance of Certificate of Registration (COR)
- Authentication of PICs and CORs
- Certification and Verification of Status of Registration of Professionals
- Issuance of Certificate of Passing and Rating (for the year 1998 and down)
- Issuance of Official Report of Rating
- Authentication of Certificate of Passing and Rating, PIC, Board Rating, COGS
- Petition for Change of Name/Status, Correction of Data/Entry
- Issuance of Special Temporary Permit and Temporary Training Permit
- Request for Certification of Exemption from Qualification Assessment
- Request for Certification of Ineligibility
- Verification for Hawaii DOH
- Applications under ASEAN MRAs
- Application for CPD Accreditation, CPD Program, and Providers
- Application the Accreditation of Professional Organizations
- Request for School Performance Certificate
NOTE: For specific appointment schedules and instructions for the above walk-in transactions, applicants are advised to contact first the concerned ROs.
For the payment of walk-in transactions, please proceed to the PRC cashiers.
Advisory on PRC COVID-19 Precautions
Here are the precautionary measures to be implemented within all PRC premises:
Precautionary Measures Prior to Entry to PRC Premises
- Fall in line and observe social distancing (stand on the lines marked on the pavement).
- Wear a facemask all throughout your stay at the premises.
- Avoid spitting on the sidewalk or pavement.
- No accompanying persons allowed.
- PWDs or those with medical conditions shall be assisted by PRC Personnel
- Clients with fever, colds, cough are advised not to proceed with their transactions.
- Register your name with the security guard so that you will be accommodated at a later day when medical problems have been resolved.
- Body temperature will be checked at the entrance
- Pass through sanitizing footbath by stepping/soaking the soles of your shoes in disinfectant.
- Disinfect your hands with 70% alcohol or sanitizer prior to entry into the building.
- Proceed only when the security guard signals you to enter. Go directly to the appropriate office or window.
Precautionary Measures while inside PRC Premises
- Wear a facemask all throughout your stay at the premises.
- Proceed directly to the area or window where you will be making a transaction.
- Strictly observe social distancing and stay on designated chairs.
- Don’t move from one chair to another unless you are transferring to another area.
- If you have placed your documents in a plastic envelope, disinfect it with 70% alcohol prior to transacting business with PRC personnel.
- Disinfect your hands with 70% alcohol or sanitizer prior to transacting at any window.
- You may wear latex disposable gloves while transacting business.
- Dispose of used or contaminated face masks, gloves, and facial tissues in marked garbage cans.
- Wash hands with soap and water after using the restroom.