Are you a resident from another city or province and have a medical appointment in Baguio City? Then your reason of entering the city counts as an essential travel.
However, you must still have to bring the necessary documents and follow the proper process.
The requirements and process for those who are planning to enter the City of Baguio for a medical appointment are included within the Guidelines for Returning Baguio Residents (RBRs) and Workers, Travel Authority for those Leaving Baguio published by the Public Information Office – City of Baguio last June 4, 2020.
- Travel Clearance from the Mayor or designated representative from place of origin
- Any proof of your purpose going in Baguio City
- Bring a Doctor’s Referral
Process to Follow
- Fill-up a Health Declaration Form which can be accessed through http://hdf.baguio.gov.ph/
- Show your documents at the checkpoint
- Undergo health check at Triage 1
For More News and Updates
Looking for more news and updates about Baguio City and Beyond? We have an entire collection for you. Feel free to explore our Baguio City Guide website and like or follow our official Baguio City Guide Facebook page to see the rest of our content.
We also have a variety of video content that you can check out within our official Baguio City Guide YouTube channel.