The Province of Benguet recorded another COVID-19 case yesterday, July 6, 2020.
Details of the New COVID-19 Case
- A 72-year-old female from the Municipality of Tublay
- The new COVID-19 case was swabbed at the Benguet General Hospital (BeGH) Triage last July 4, 2020
- The patient is currently admitted at BeGH.
Active Cases in Benguet
As of July 6, 2020, the province of Benguet has 7 active COVID-19 cases, with a total of 43 confirmed COVID-19 cases; 36 of whom have already recovered.
Observance of Precautionary Measures
- Always wear face mask and other protective equipment
- Observe at least one (1) meter physical/social distancing
- Always wash your hands
- Observe respiratory etiquette like covering mouth when coughing/sneezing, not spitting anywhere or chewing momma.
- Observe a healthy lifestyle and proper personal hygiene
- Observe proper waste management and disposal
- Make a daily journal travels/activities
Source: PIO -Benguet