The Provincial Health Office (PHO) confirms that the Province of Benguet has one new case of COVID-19 today, June 29, 2020.
Details of the the New Case
- 51-year-old female farmer from the Municipality of Buguias.
- With travel history in La Trinidad and Baguio City.
More updates will be added.
Source: PIO – Benguet
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.