Great news coming from the Luis Hora Memorial General Hospital in Mountain Province. This, after the patient, tested negative for COVID-19. Two Reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) tests were conducted on the patient and both tests yielded negative results.
It can be recalled that this first case of COVID-19 in Mt. Province is a resident of Suquib Besao.
Apayao and Ifugao COVID-19 Patients Also Recovered
Yesterday, the DOH-CAR through their Facebook page also reported the following recoveries of COVID-19 patients. Two (2) COVID-19 patients from Apayao and One (1) COVID-19 patient from Ifugao were reported to have recovered.
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.