Previously, the whole Barangay Amlimay, Buguias, Benguet has been placed under lockdown for contact tracing on June 30, 2020, through Executive Order No. 21.
And just this morning of July 6, 2020, the Municipality of Buguias Office of the Mayor has already released the Executive Order No. 24, “an order lifting the lockdown of Barangay Amlimay, Municipality of Buguias, Benguet, effective 9:00 AM of July 6, 2020.”
The good news, as mentioned in the executive order, is that the “final result of those who have direct contact with the COVID-19 patient turned to be negative.”
Observance of Precautionary Measures
Aside from the lifting of the lockdown, the said executive order also contains precautionary measures. All individuals are directed to observe the following measures:
- Always wear face mask and other protective equipment
- Observe at least one (1) meter physical/social distancing
- Always wash your hands
- Observe respiratory etiquette like covering moth when coughing/sneezing, not spitting anywhere or chewing momma
- Observe healthy lifestyle and proper personal hygiene
- Observe proper waste management and disposal
- Make a daily journal travels/activities
For More News and Updates
You may also visit and Subscribe to our official Baguio City Guide YouTube channel for a variety of video content.