Now that several areas around the country have transitioned to General Community Quarantine, Baguio City (also under GCQ) has released guidelines for those who need to travel to and from the city for essential purposes.
Guidelines for Essential Travels to and from Baguio City
Traveling to and from Baguio City for any of the following reasons are permitted:
- Medical Appointments
- Government/agency transactions
- Work-related transactions
- Get their things left at the boarding houses
Guidelines for Essential Travels to Baguio City
Here are the guidelines for non-residents who need to enter Baguio City for essential purposes mentioned above.
- Register online at http://hdf.baguio.gov.ph/.
- Secure a Medical Certificate from the Provincial/City Health Office and a Travel Authority from the nearest PNP Office of your place of origin.
- Upon arrival at the checkpoint, present your Travel Authority as proof of essential travel to Baguio City.
Guidelines for Baguio Residents’ Essential Travels Outside the City
- Apply for a Clearance Certificate from the Office of the City Mayor.
- Applicants must present their proof of residence and proof of their essential travel to another province.