Yesterday, July 5, 2020, the Provincial Health Office (PHO) confirmed that the province of Benguet has two (2) new COVID-19 cases.
Details of the New COVID-19 Cases
Here are following information of the 2 new COVID-19 cases in Benguet.
- 53-year-old Female from Ambuklao from the Municipality of Bokod and a source-out employee of a private company
- 42-year-old Male Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) who came from Sweden and a resident of La Trinidad.
Active COVID-19 Cases
As of yesterday, the province of Benguet has 6 remaining active COVID-19 cases.
Based on the latest COVID-19 Monitoring of PHO, out of the 42 confirmed COVID-cases in the province of Benguet 36 patients already recovered from the disease.
Source: PIO – Benguet
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
· Wear your facemask, especially in public.
· Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
· Proper handwashing should always be observed.
· Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
· Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.