The Benguet Electric Cooperative, Inc. (BENECO) has released a schedule of power interruption for December 1 to 6, 2020. The scheduled interruption will affect some areas in Baguio and Benguet.
BENECO Power Interruption
The following are the areas in Baguio City and Benguet which will be affected by the scheduled power interruption:
|Tuesday, December 1, 2020||6:00 AM to 2:00 PM||Poblacion, Tinongdan, Dalupirip, Dalicno, Ampucao, Virac, Itogon||NGCP POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Installation of 69kV Overhead Conductor from the 01TD23ITO to the new gantry at Itogon Substation in connection with the ongoing 30MVA Power Transformer Project– Commissioning /Energization of New Relay Feeder Protection at La trinidad Substation
– Correction of defects along La Trinidad-Ampuca 69kV Line
– Commissioning and Energization of without load of the New 30MVA Power Transformer
|5:30 PM to 6:00 PM|
|6:00 AM to 6:00 PM||Sta, Fe, Tapsan Piaky, Matae, Lab-ang- Ampucao, Itogon, and Ansagan, Tuba||NGCP POWER INTERRUPTION:
Note: Itogon-Ampucao 69kV Line Segment outage duration is from 6:00AM to 6:00 PM (as per request of Philex Mines to facilitate degasification of Power Transformer and other maintenance activities at their Philex 69kV Main Substation).
|Saturday, December 5, 2020||6:00 AM to 6:00 PM||Poblacion, Tinongdan, Dalupirip, Dalicno, Ampucao, Virac, Itogon||NGCP POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Isolation of existing 30MVA Power Transformer for the transfer of 23 kV Loads to the New 30 MVA Power Transformer
– Integration of wiring for BCT secondaries and tripping circuits of new relays
– Commissioning and Energization with load of the new 30MVA Power Transformer
– Correction of defects along the line
|Sunday, December 6, 2020||12:01 AM to 5:00 AM||Whole of Baguio EXCEPT Pacdal, Mines View Park, Gibraltar, Pucsusan, Lualhati Village, Outlook, Lucnab, South Drive, Parts of Cabinet Hill-Teachers Camp Barangay (near and along South Drive), Country Club Village, Happy Hallow, DPS Compound, Greenwater Village, Military Cut-Off, Sta. Scholastica Village, Scout Barrio, Upper Dagsian, Lower Dagsian, Hillside, Gabriela Silang, Camp 7, Camp 8, Poliwes, San Vicente, Balsigan, Parts of Bakakeng Norte/Sur (Ciudad Grande, Eagle Crest, Montebello Village), Loakan Proper, Loakan-Liwanag, Loakan Proper, Atok Trail, Kias, PMA, and Loakan Apugan||NGCP POWER INTERRUPTION:
– To implement Black Start Test (BST) of SN Aboitiz Power- Benguet Incorporated (SNAP-BI) Binga Hydroelectric Power Plant
Cable & Communication Companies
In BENECO’s advisory, all concerned Cable & Communication Companies are advised to inspect and institute necessary safety measures or actions on their cables or lines attached to the affected BENECO poles.
Also, all consumers are advised to always consider all lines energized because power may be restored earlier than the scheduled time.
For other questions and concerns:
For more information and concerns, contact BENECO at any of these numbers:
- LANDLINE:637-4400 local 605 to 607
- SMART: 09088657202