UPDATED: Balik La Trinidad and Balik Probinsya Guidelines
Update As of May 19, 2020
On May 19, 2020, the Mayor’s Office of La Trinidad has released updated Balik Probinsya (Going out of La Trinidad) and Balik La Trinidad (Going back to La Trinidad). See details below.
- Triage at Municipal Park
- LSI/ROF Medical Clearance at Mu. Gym
- 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM Only
- Proceed to LTMPS
- Submit the following:
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Vehicle Plate No.
- Type of Vehicle
- Submit the following:
- LTMPS to process Travel Authority
- LTMPS to notify the LSI/ROF
- LSI/ROF Exit
- Please secure your Balik Probinsya Application on your scheduled MARKET DAY ONLY.
- Priority lane for Senior Citizen, Twenty (20) years old and below, Pregnant Women, and PWDs.
- Do not get out of the vehicle. Health personnel will attend to you.
- Drivers will be issued Travel Pass by the LGU La Trinidad after Travel Authority has been released to LSI/ROF. LSI/ROF must secure the Travel Authority from the PNP at the point of origin.
- See the Health Checklist to be filled out, here.
BALIK LA TRINIDAD
- Secure Medical Certificate from City/Municipal Health Services Office (Point of Origin)
- Go to the Police Station to secure Travel Authority
- Travel to La Trinidad
- Upon arrival, proceed to the La Trinidad Municipal Park for TRIAGE
Drivers from La Trinidad will be issued Travel Pass by the LGU La Trinidad after Travel Authority has been released to LSIs/ROF.
As of May 15, 2020
Through a Facebook post today, May 15, 2020, Mayor Romeo Salda has released the La Trinidad Localized GCQ Guidelines which will be implemented starting on Monday, May 18, 2020.
These said guidelines includes the protocols to be followed by returning residents of La Trinidad who have been stranded in other areas.
‘Balik La Trinidad’ Guidelines
Here is the basic protocol for returning La Trinidad residents:
- Returning residents must secure a Medical Certificate from Host City/Municipality
- Upon receipt of the request to return to La Trinidad
- Coordinate with concerned Office and Barangays;
- Check if BHERTS and residence/quarantine area are available;
- If BHERTS and residence/quarantine area are available, contact/coordinate with TRANSPORT CLUSTER
- Upon entry to La Trinidad:
- Thermo Scanning of returning resident/s and driver
- Triage by EMS Personnel at the Municipal Park
NOTE: Don’t forget to secure other necessary documents such as:
- Travel/Exit permit
- Health Declaration Form
- Valid ID
Form to be filled-up by Returning La Trinidad Residents
Returning La Trinidad residents must fill-up the Balik La Trinidad form and send it to this email address email@example.com.
You can also send the filled out form to the official Facebook page of the Mayor’s Office of La Trinidad.
Additionally, The LGU has also released the “Balik Probinsya” guideline for those who are stranded in La Trinidad and would like to go home to their municipalities.
Here are the dedicated contact numbers that you can contact depending on where you are right now in La Trinidad, Benguet:
- Alapang, Alno, Bahong, Bineg, Cruz, Shilan, Wangal: 0949 931 0814
- Ambiong, Beckel, Balili, Lubas, Tawang: 0919 994 4132
- Betag, Pico, Puguis, Poblacion: 0998 889 3973
Employees Entering La Trinidad
For employees entering La Trinidad, you have to present your Valid LGU/Company ID or Certificate of Employment when flagged at the checkpoint.
For questions and other concerns regarding the ‘Balik La Trinidad’ guidelines, here are the contact numbers provided by LGU-La Trinidad:
Smart: 0919 456 4823
Smart: 0910 543 9109
Globe: 0926 669 6422
SOURCE: Mayor’s Office – La Trinidad