The City Government of Baguio, through the Public Information Office, has announced that a new COVID-19 case was recorded in the city. The patient is a 29-year-old female. She is a child development worker from Barangay Irisan. She was swab tested last June 30, 2020, and the result was released today. She is currently asymptomatic. This is the 47th recorded case in the City of Pines.
As of writing, the exact Purok in Irisan was not yet identified.
This is a developing story.
Source: PIO Baguio
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.