Baguio City Mayor Benjamin Magalong has issued Executive Order No. 159, series of 2020, an order revising portions of the General Guidelines for the City of Baguio while it is under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) amending provisions of Executive Order No. 95, series of 2020.
Here are the Amendments to the provision of EO Order No. 95, s. of 2020:
Curfew in the City
- General curfew for all persons in the city shall be enforced for the hours of 12:00 midnight to 4:00 AM, except those working in:
- Frontline services
- Security services
- Permitted industries
Persons Not Allowed To Go Out
- All persons below the age of 15 or over the age of 65, pregnant women, or those with underlying health conditions and comorbidities shall stay in their residences at all times, except when:
- To access food and basic necessities
- To accomplish necessary errands
- To attend to permitted activities
- Attend to medical emergencies, or confirmed medical appointments with their health care providers, or to report for work.
Furthermore, this is effective starting today, October 23, 2020 (Friday).
For More News and Updates
Keep up with what’s happening within and beyond the City of Baguio. Frequently visit our Baguio City Guide website and like and follow our official Baguio City Guide Facebook page to catch the latest news and updates.
Source: PIO-City of Baguio