The Baguio Christmas Village 2020 at Baguio Country Club is now open! Every year the Christmas Village opens to visitors who wants to feel the Christmas vibe in the City of Pines as early as November. This year’s theme is “Pasko sa Nayon” which showcases the local way of celebrating the yuletide. But because of the pandemic, there are a few changes that were put in place to ensure that the minimum health standards will still be enforced. Visitors are encouraged to register 48 hours before the intended visit. Hope you will enjoy this driving and walking tour of ours and despite the challenges we are going through, we hope that this dose of the old normal will instill hope in us and the tinge of positivity we all need.
Watch the BAGUIO CHRISTMAS VILLAGE 2020 Walking Tour
Christmas Village in Baguio OPERATING HOURS:
Christmas Village shall initially open with nine (9) time schedules, each time schedule is one (hour) with fifteen (15) minutes elapses to allow full sanitation and disinfection of the area.
- 10:00am – 11:00am
- 11:15am – 12:15pm
- 12:30pm – 01:30pm
- 01:45pm – 02:45pm
- 03:00pm – 04:00pm
- 04:15pm – 05:15pm
- 06:00pm – 07:00pm
- 07:15pm – 08:15pm
- 08:30pm – 09:30pm
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
NOTE: As of date, only GCash payment is accepted.
Baguio Christmas Village visitors shall be required to reserve and pay their tickets online before their intended date of visit to the Christmas Village, as follows:
- Log in to http://e-ticket.thebaguiocountryclub.com/ or xmasville.bcc.com.ph
- Click “TICKET RESERVATION”
- Fill up registration form and upload required documents
- Upon registration online, the patron is also asked to fill out his/her Health Declaration.
- Click “Agree and Submit”
- Pay ticket amount through GCASH (Account No. 09561832628)
- Input the received GCASH Payment Reference Number and click “Submit”
- Slots shall be confirmed and QR Code shall be generated within 24 hours from time of receipt of payment.
- Patrons may choose their time and day of visit online. There will be nine (9) schedules per day at one (1) per schedule on a first come, first served basis.
- A maximum of One Hundred (100) persons shall be allowed entry per schedule.
- Patrons shall be required to arrive fifteen (15) minutes before the scheduled time to avoid waiting.
- Patrons who do not show up within fifteen (15) minutes from scheduled time shall considered cancelled or “no show”.
- For “No Show” patrons, their payment shall not be refunded, but they may rebook subject to availability of open slot.
- Tickets will be issued upon presentation of QR Code at the Village Ticket Booth upon arrival.
Christmas Village 2020 Rates
DAY SCHEDULE RATE (9AM-5PM)
- ADULT- 75.00
- SENIOR CITIZEN – 50.00
- CHILD (4y/o-12y/o)- 25.00
- PWD and CHILDREN 3 y/o below – FREE
NIGHT RATE (6PM-8PM)
- ADULT- 100.00
- SENIOR CITIZEN – 75.00
- CHILD (4y/o-12y/o)- 50.00
- PWD and CHILDREN 3 y/o below – FREE
BCC HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- If Patron is from outside of Baguio, he or she will be required to present his/her Triage Certificate issued by the City and latest PCR or Antigen Test or QTP if thru VISITA app prior to issuance of ticket on the day of arrival at the Village.
- Baguio, La Trinidad, Itogon, Sablan, Tublay and Tuba (BLISTT) residents must present a valid ID as a proof of residency. Only an accomplished BCC Health Declaration Form online shall be required from BLISTT residents.
- No face mask and No face shield, No entry policy shall be strictly implemented.
- Our Health and Safety Team will check health documents and take patron’s temperature prior to release of tickets.
- Any patron exhibiting flu like symptoms shall not be allowed to enter.
- A 15-minute disinfection of the Christmas Village will be done every hour.
- Sanitation stations are available in strategic areas of the Christmas Village.
- Patrons are advised to follow our directional signs and observe physical distancing at all times.
- Food Concessionaires shall be required to comply with Health and Safety protocols pertaining to food and beverage display and service.
- There will be marshals to monitor and strictly implement physical distancing and wearing of face mask and face shield. Any person who will violate any of our Health and Safety Protocols shall be asked to leave the premises of the Christmas Village.
- Pregnant women and children 2 years old and below are not allowed for health and safety reasons.
- Rubber slippers, regardless of brand and cost are not allowed.
- Bringing of food and drinks is not allowed.
- BCC reserves the right to close the Baguio Christmas village during inclement weather.
- Pets on leash are allowed.