In addition to the three cases recorded earlier today, the Public Information Office of Baguio City has announced that eleven (11) more patients have tested positive to the coronavirus in the city.
New COVID-19 Cases in Baguio City
Here are the details on the additional new cases in the city:
- 22-year old male from Barangay Pinsao Pilot;
- 42-year old male from Barangay Pinsao Pilot;
- 51-year old male from Barangay New Lucban Extension;
- 32-year old male Barangay Queen of Peace;
- 26-year old female from Barangay Queen of Peace;
- 35-year old male from Barangay Loakan Proper;
- 48-year old female from Barangay Salud Mitra;
- 25-year old female from Barangay San Vicente;
- 63-year old female from Barangay St. Joseph;
- 41-year old male with still undetermined residence; and a
- 37-year old male from Barangay Guisad.
This is a developing story. Further details on the different cases will be updated on this article once it is made available by local health and government authorities.
COVID-19 Cases in Baguio City
As of date, the additional eleven cases bring today’s confirmed COVID-19 cases to 14 and the city’s total confirmed cases to 129. 63 cases are currently active while 63 have also recovered from the disease.