Though Baguio City will remain to be under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) status until September 30, 2020, the City Government of Baguio has eased some of the restrictions in the city. One of which is opening up the city parks for the enjoyment of local residents. Since it was a nice day out, some of the Baguio residents took this time to bask in the fresh air and beautiful surroundings.
For this combination of driving and walking tour, we visited the following parks in the City of Pines:
– Burnham Park
– Mines View Park
– Camp John Hay
– a drive-by at some of the parks
Please stay home unless you have work or anything essential to do, and if you do need to go out, practice kindness, mindfulness, and social distancing. Wear masks and let’s all be safe and healthy.
HELPFUL LINKS WHILE THE CITY OF BAGUIO IS UNDER MGCQ
- Baguio Eases Restrictions | Liquor Ban to be Lifted | No Pass Required For Entering Malls
- Here are the new quarantine classifications for the different provinces in the Philippines
- Temporary Transport Scheme for the Month of September
- Public Market Schedule for the Month of September:
It would mean the world to us if you can show our channel support by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button and the notification bell: https://bit.ly/BCGSubscribe