ATOK, BENGUET – Mayor Raymundo S. Sarac of Atok has issued Executive Order No. 09-2020, “An order Lifting Up the Temporary Suspension on Tourism Activities and adopting precautionary measures relative to the continuity of tourism activities in the Municipality of Atok, Benguet.”
Due to COVID-2019 scare, the tourism activities in Atok was temporarily suspended under the Executive Order No. 03-2020. As per Executive Order No. 09-2020, tourism activities in the Municipality of Atok will resume tomorrow, February 22, 2020.
Must Observe Conditions and Precautionary Measures
- All tourism site owners/operators must require the pre-registration of their tourists for monitoring purposes to control the entry/influx of visitors in the municipality (NO PRE-REGISTRATION, NO ENTRY).
- All tourists/visitors are required to register first at the designated registration area at Paoay Barangay Hall, Sayangan, Paoay, Atok, Benguet before proceeding to tourist site.
- All tourism site owners and business establishment owners must provide hand sanitizer/rubbing alcohol, water and soap to be utilized by their customers.
- Practice cough and sneezing etiquette.
- Obtain information only from verified sources such as the Department of Health (DOH) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face with unclean hands.
- Eat nutritious food and stay hydrated.
- Refrain from going to crowded places: refrain from going out when you’re not feeling well or with any respiratory symptoms.
- Avoid contact with a sick person especially those with respiratory conditions.
- Wash and cook food thoroughly.
- Seek medical attention, if signs of cough, colds, sore throat and fever appear.
Executive Order No. 09-2020 is pursuant to the Joint Statement of the Department of Health (DOH), Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG), and the Department of Tourism (DOT) on Public Gatherings which was issued on February 18, 2020.
SOURCE: ATOK MAYOR RAYMUNDO S. SARAC’s FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Is Northern Blossom Flower Farm Open?
Though Northern Blossom Flower Farm earlier announced their temporary closure because of the said suspension, now that the order is lifted, as of today, Northern Blossom Farm is not yet open for tourists. We will keep you posted for any updates as we are currently waiting for the official confirmation from the Northern Blossom Farm Management.
According to the Northern Blossom Flower Farm management, they will resume operations tomorrow, February 22, 2020. If you’re planning to visit the farm, here’s our Northern Blossom Flower Farm Travel Guide