SM City Baguio to Implement Health Protocols for Employees, Tenants, and Customers
SM City Baguio has made an announcement about certain health protocols that it will be implementing in cooperation with its employees and tenants before the mall re-opening.
SM Supermalls Health Protocols
Below are the protocols included within the SM Supermalls Health Protocols copy which was posted by the Public Information Office – City of Baguio on Facebook.
Mall Access Points
- No mask, no entry policy
- Temperature check on all entry points, sanitation protocol and other guidelines on COVID-19 Protocols on Individuals Entering the Mall Premises will remain in effect
- mall employees, tenants, and customers
- Proper queuing and safe distancing of customers
- To manage foot traffic inside the mall, the number of open mall entrances may be reduced
- A staff/nurse (dressed in an all-white uniform) will be posted in each open mall entrance to dispense alcohol for customers
- Mall security guards will be posted near banks, pharmacies, supermarkets, and other tenants offering necessities to monitor customers entering the mall.
- The agency’s supervisor or officer-in-charge will monitor the health condition and temperature of their personnel before and during deployment
- Random temperature checks during posting are also required
- Those who are not feeling well will be advised to go to the nearest hospital
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks for all agency personnel
Safe Distancing for Tenants or Guests
- Customers who will enter and exit the mall will observe proper queuing and safe distancing
- This will also apply in:
- elevators (maximum of four (4) persons to a standard elevator)
- escalators one (1) step apart
- washrooms, etc.
- This will also apply in:
- For Food and Beverage (F&B), strict implementation of safe distancing in the store’s selling and dining areas
- Spacing of sets/chairs and tables
- Markers in couches and booths
- Spacing of dining tables (at least six feet apart)
- Providing a covered area, markers, and spacing for queuing lanes
- Alternative queuing is also encouraged
- (text messaging service, mobile app, etc)
- Installing floor markers for safe distancing when queuing at buffet food stations
- Wellness concepts, Medical services, and the like must observe:
- Proper social distancing
- One-to-one service with proper protective equipment such as masks and gloves.
- Tenants with outside access
- Conduct temperature check
- Sanitation Protocols
- Implement social distancing
- Provision of alcohol dispensers and liquid hand soaps inside the restroom, kitchen area, and selling/dining area
- Store employees shall wear facemasks at all times
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) like suits, face shields, goggles, gloves, etc. should be provided for those in high contact categories such as F&B and wellness and medical services.
Fit to Work Guidelines for Tenants
- Monitoring the health condition and temperature of all personnel before and during deployment
- Random temperature checks during posting
- Proper protective equipment such as face shields, mask, gloves, etc. are required
- Personnel who suddenly fall ill are immediately advised to coordinate with the Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) and head to the nearest hospital.
SOURCE PIO Baguio