As of 2:00 PM today, October 3, 2020 (Saturday), 23 barangays in Baguio City are still under lockdown. This update was posted by the Public Information of Office of the City of Baguio.
Barangays on Lockdown
Here are the Baguio Barangays on lockdown today.
- Sto. Niño-Slaughter: Whole Barangay (Hard Lockdown)
- City Camp Central: Puroks 6 & 7 (Hard Lockdown)
- Dominican Hill: Purok 7, Malaya (Hard Lockdown)
- Lourdes Subdivision Extension: Compound No. 63
- Lopez Jeana: Purok 3
- Ambiong: Purok 3
- Kias: Purok 8, Narra Street
- Sto. Tomas Proper: Interior B, Balacbac
- Upper Q.M.: Camelia Street
- Victoria Village: Lipnica Street
- Brookside: Purok 7, Upper Brookside
- Middle Rock Quarry: Puroks 1 & 2
- Upper Rock Quarry: Sudaypan Road
- Gibraltar: Purok 3 & Purok 4, West Gibraltar
- Bakakeng Central: Yang Subdivision
- Irisan: Purok 21, Sariling Sikap, Road 2; Apugan Alley, Purok 6, Purok 27, San Carlos Heights & Purok 1
- Guisad Sorong: Purok 5
- Middle Quirino Hill: Blocks 3 & 7
- Padre Zamora: Puroks 1 & 2
- Sto. Rosario Valley: Purok 2
- South Central Aurora Hill: Purok 4
- Upper City Market: Purok 2
- West Bayan Park: Agolosolos Compound & Jularbal Compound, Leonila Hill
New Clusters of Cases
New clusters of cases in the Barangay Dominican-Mirador has been recorded, necessitating a hard lockdown to contain and manage the transmission of virus in the area. This is according to the Memorandum No. 385, Series of 2020 released by the Public Information-City of Baguio today, October 3, 2020.
Henceforth, Purok 7, Malaya, Barangay Dominican Hill, is placed under hard lockdown effective today until October 14, 2020, subject to a recommendation for an earlier lifting of the contact tracing analysts and field medical officers.
Source: PIO-City of Baguio