Pursuant to the Presidential Proclamation No.922, declaring a state of public health emergency in the entire country, the Professional Regulation Commission has CANCELLED the Licensure Examinations and Assessments scheduled for the months of March and April.
The Licensure Examination or Assessments canceled by PRC
The Professional Regulation Commission has canceled the following licensure examination or assessments:
- Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical Professionals scheduled for March 14, 2020.
- Physician Licensure Examination scheduled for March 15-16, 2020
- Medical Technologists Licensure Examination scheduled for March 18-19, 2020
- Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers scheduled for March 29, 2020.
- Licensure Examination for Electronic Engineers and Electronic Technicians scheduled for April 1-3, 2020
- Licensure Examination for Midwives scheduled for April 5-6, 2020
- Licensure Examination for Registered Electrical Engineers and Registered Master Electricians scheduled on April 14-16, 2020.
- Licensure Examination for Pharmacists scheduled on April 26-27, 2020
The new exam schedules will be announced by the Profesional Regulation Commission on their website.