La Trinidad Mayor Romeo Salda confirmed that a 29-year-old male Police Officer assigned in Baguio City and a resident of Balili, La Trinidad tested positive for COVID-19 today, June 30, 2020.
The Local COVID-19 Task Force confirmed that the new COVID-19 case had contacts in several Barangays in Baguio City. He is currently admitted at the Sto. Niño Hospital, Baguio City and is in stable condition.
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.