The Province of Benguet recorded five (5) new cases and one (1) recovery today, September 16, 2020 (Wednesday). And, one of the five cases listed today has died.
New Cases in Benguet
- 9-year-old Male from Tuding, Itogon and he is asymptomatic.
- 47-year-old Male from Tuding, Itogon and he is symptomatic.
- 72-year-old Female from Puguis, La Trinidad and she is symptomatic.
- 43-year-old Female from Tuding, Itogon and she is asymptomatic.
- 75-year-old Male from the Municipality of Buguias.
Here’s the medical history of the patient released by the Mayor’s Office of Buguias:
- September 7-11, 2020
- The patient was admitted to the Lutheran Hospital due to cellulitis and then discharged after showing health improvement.
- September 13, 2020
- He was rushed and admitted to the Northern Benguet District Hospital.
- September 14, 2020
- The patient was swabbed.
- September 15, 2020
- He was referred to Benguet General Hospital for further observations and treatment.
- While on the way to La Trinidad he showed symptoms of cardiac arrest at Natubleng, Buguias. And, for intubation purposes, the patient was dropped at the Atok District Hospital in Sayangan, Atok and unfortunately, the patient died.
- The result of the swab test of the patient was released in the afternoon of September 15 and it resulted positive.
The recovery recorded today in Benguet is from the Municipality of La Trinidad.
Cases in Benguet
As of date, the province of Benguet has recorded a total of 229 confirmed cases, 41 active cases, 186 recoveries, and 2 fatalities.