Today, September 25, 2020, the Sangguniang Panlungsod Baguio has announced the 27th Ten Outstanding Punong Barangays of the City of Baguio, and the Hall of Fame Awardee of the Rotary Club of Metro Baguio.
Furthermore, the awardees were recognized by the Rotary Club of Metro Baguio, the one who undertakes the annual search, during its 34th Charter Anniversary and Induction Ceremonies last September 16, 2020.
10 Outstanding Punong Barangays of Baguio City
Here are Baguio City’s outstanding Punong Barangays for this year:
- Hon. Josie T. Balusdan of Barangay Sto. Tomas Proper
- Hon. Debbie S. Banagui of Barangay Magsaysay Private Road
- Hon. Tirso E. Banigued of Barangay Upper General Luna
- Hon. Orlando B. Basongit of Barangay Gabriela Silang
- Hon. Arthur D. Carlos of Barangay Irisan
- Hon. Raul S. Caronongan of Barangay MRR-Queen of Peace
- Hon. Ariel P. Del Monte of Barangay DPS Compound
- Hon. Manolo L. Llaneta of Barangay Scout Barrio
- Hon. Edward C. Lumasang of Barangay Cabinet Hill-Teachers Camp
- Hon. William B. Regacho of Barangay Trancoville
Hall of Fame Awardee
Here is the Hall of Fame Awardee of the Rotary Club of Metro Baguio:
- Hon. James B. Doligas of Barangay Brookside
In addition, the awardees were chosen after undergoing different stages of screening which include validation and interview of the Punong Barangay, fellow barangay officials, and residents.
Source: Sangguniang Panlungsod Baguio