Today, July 2, 2020, Baguio Mayor Benjamin Magalong issued Memorandum No. 99, series of 2020 placing Puroks 8 and 9-A of Barangay Irisan under lockdown effective today until further notice for contact tracing purposes.
Puroks 8 and 9-A is placed on lockdown after a 29-year-old female child development worker from Barangay Irisan tested positive for COVID-19.
While Puroks 8 and 9-A of Barangay Irisan is on lockdown, here are the following reminders for everyone:
- Use of Home Quarantine Pass / Mall & Market Schedule is suspended.
- Those who need to access basic necessities may proceed to their satellite market or available rolling stores, or they must coordinate with their Barangay Officials.
- Exit and entry into Puroks 8 and 9-A of Barangay Irisan is restricted to APORs and those with medical emergencies.
Source: PIO Baguio
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.