It has begun as a Chinese Catholic Mission in 1966 under Fr. Jean Marie Tehang, CICM. It became a general public Oratory in 1976 and was used succeedingly for various Vicariate Offices (Social Action, Campus Ministry, Ministry to Street Children). It was made a parish by Bishop Carlito J. Cenzon on May 1, 2003 and was formally inaugurated on September 8, 2003 with Fr. Jose C. Alipio as first parish priest.
The Quezon Grotto
This grotto was commissioned by Mrs. Aurora A. Quezon, First Lady of the Philippines during the Commonwealth Period, constructed by the City Engineering Department under Engr. Ponciano A. Bernardo, and sculptured by Mr. Meliton Caja, in 1939. The shrine also marks the area where President Manuel L. Quezon and his family once had their residence in Baguio.
The Alipio Waterfalls
It was designed and landscaped by Fr. Jose C. Alipio, Parish Priest (2003-2006), and constructed by First Reliable Builders under Architect Ponciano G. Mina in February 2006.