Under Executive Order No. 42, series of 2020, Liquor Ban in the Municipality of Tublay will be lifted as the municipality will be placed under Medium-Risk Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) starting today, July 16, 2020 until July 31, 2020.
However, it is stated in the EO No. 42 that consumption of liquor and other alcoholic products in public places is prohibited.
Other General Guidelines
As the Municipality of Tublay is under MGCQ, here are the following general guidelines:
Here are the following individuals that are required to remain at their residences at all times:
- Any person below 21 years old
- Sixty years old and above
- With immunodeficiency, comorbidity, and other health risks
- Pregnant woman
While here are the following exemptions provided minimum health standards are observed:
- To access food and basic necessities.
- To accomplish necessary errands or to attend permitted activities outside the home.
- To attend medical emergencies, or confirmed medical appointments.
- To report for work in permitted industries, offices, or businesses.
The curfew hours is from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
The window period for the Municipality of Tublay is from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Furthermore, operating hours for allowed business establishments is from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Mondays to Sundays.
For mass gathering in Tublay, it will be allowed provided that participants will be limited to 50 % of the venue or seating capacity.
Furthermore, all establishments are enjoined to provide health declaration form or log book for purposes of contact tracing.
Source: LGU Tublay