The Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (LEPT) will be held on March 29, 2020.
The licensure exam, which will be conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BOPT), will be taken by a total of 8,182 examinees in Baguio City.
LEPT Venues for examinees in Baguio City
|1. Baguio Central School||Yandoc Street, Baguio City|
(near City Hall)
|2. Baguio City National Science High School (Stand Alone)||Irisan |
(near Philippine Science High School)
|3. Easter College, Inc.||Guisad Road, Baguio City|
|4. Josefa Cariño Elementary School||Yandoc Street, Baguio City|
(near City Hall)
|5. University of Baguio||Gen. Luna Road, Baguio City|
|1. Baguio Central University – Bonifacio (Main) Campus||Lower Bonifacio Street, Baguio City |
(near Center Mall)
|2. Baguio Central University – Magsaysay Campus||Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City|
|3. Baguio Central University – P. Burgos Campus||Lower P. Burgos Street, Baguio City|
(beside former Sto. Niño Hospital)
|4. Baguio City High School||Gov. Pack Road, Baguio City|
|5. Lucban Elementary School||Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City|
|6. University of Cordilleras – Gov. Pack (Main) Campus||Gov. Pack Road, Baguio City|
(near SM Baguio)
|7. University of Cordilleras – Hamada Campus||Hamada Subdivision Road, Baguio City|
Reminders for LEPT examinees
- All examinees should report to their assigned testing venues before 6:30 AM because the examination day is the same as the schedule of Panagbenga 2020’s Grand Float Parade.
- Check room assignments at www.prc.gov.ph on or before February 24, 2020.
- In case of any discrepancies in the List of Examinees, call (074) 661-9105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- name not included or misspelled
- date of birth
- school or campus
- To check the Program of Examination and the updated list of Non-Programmable Calculators (which examinees are allowed to use during the exam), please visit PRC’s official website.
- Only Mathematics majors will be allowed to use basic calculators for their third subject as per BOPT Resolution No. 25, Series of 2019.
source: Professional Regulation Commission – CAR