The Benguet General Hospital (BeGH) released two (2) new COVID-19 recoveries today, June 30, 2020 after their Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) tested negative.
Yesterday, six (6) COVID-19 recoveries were released from BeGH.
Details of the Two New Recoveries
The newly released COVID-19 recoveries are both from the Municipality of La Trinidad, Benguet.
- 22-year old Male from Balili, La Trinidad.
- 28-year old Male from Puguis, La Trinidad
COVID-19 Recoveries of Benguet
The Province of Benguet has now a total of 32 COVID-19 Recoveries.
Source: PIO – Benguet
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.