The Municipality of La Trinidad, through the GSO-MENR Office, has organized a Bike Fun Ride which is to be held on Saturday, September 19, 2020, in observance of the Balili River Day.
The goal said activity, which has the tagline “Save Balili River: Count Me In”, is to increase the level of awareness among the community with regards to the protection of the river system.
Important details about the activity have been made public by the Mayor’s Office of La Trinidad and the Municipal Environment and Natural Resources Office (MENRO) earlier today (Wednesday), September 16, 2020.
Want to Join the Bike Fun Ride?
Interested in participating in the activity? Here are more details about the municipality’s Bike Fun Ride:
- The Bike Fun Ride is FREE!
- No registration fees will be collected
- Pre-registration is a must
- Kindly indicate your Name, Age, and Address
- Contact MENRO La Trinidad at:
- Telephone: 424 7198
- Cellphone: 0919 313 1010
- Pre-registration is until 12 noon of September 18, 2020 only
- No walk-ins allowed
- Late registration will not be accommodated
- Snacks after the activity will be provided
- Municipal Grounds – Bell Church – KM5 – Puguis – Poblacion – Cruz – Tawang (Clean Fuel) – Back to Municipal Grounds
- Assembly Area
- Municipal Grounds
- Assembly Time
- 7:30 AM
- Start of Bike Fun Ride
- 8:00 AM
For More News and Updates