Under Memorandum No.5, series of 2020, Mayor Raymundo Sarac ordered the implementation of a temporary lockdown of Km. 46, Paoay in the Municipality of Atok, effective today, June 30, 2020, until further notice.
According to the report from the Municipal Health Officer and the Chief of Police of Atok Municipal Police Station which was released today, a confirmed COVID-19 positive from another municipality had direct contact with a resident from Km. 46, Paoay.
As stated in the memorandum, Km. 46 will be on temporary lockdown for the following reasons:
- In order for an effective disinfection by the Bureau of Fire.
- Facilitate the complete and efficient contact tracing.
- To ensure the safety and security of persons who may have come into contact the new confirmed case.
Here are the following reminders for everyone while Km. 46 is on lockdown.
- Home Quarantine Pass and Market Schedule is suspended.
- Those who need to access their basic necessities must coordinate with their Barangay Officials.
- Exit and Entry into Km. 4, Paoay is restricted to Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APORs) and with medical emergencies.
Source: Mayor Raymundo Sarac
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.