Today, July 24, 2020, the Province of Kalinga has recorded 14 new COVID-19.
14 COVID-19 Cases in Kalinga
Eight (8) COVID-19 cases are from Tabuk City
- Seven is currently admitted at the City Isolation Unit
- One is admitted to the Kalinga Provincial Hospital.
Six (6) COVID cases are from Pinukpuk
- All cases are currently admitted at the Pinukpuk Municipal Isolation Unit.
Furthermore, the laboratory test results of the 14 new COVID-19 cases in Kalinga was released by the Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC).
Kalinga COVID-19 Cases Update
As of 5 pm of today, July 24, 2020, Department of Health – Cordillera Administrative Region (DOH-CAR) clarified that upon validation four (4) of the positive COVID-19 cases reported today and one (1) previously reported (which is now Recovered) in Kalinga Province were classified as “Repatriates” and will be reflected in the National Data.
Details of the Active Cases
- 40-year-old Female; Asymptomatic; Returned Locally Stranded Individual
- 4-year-old Female; Asymptomatic; Returned Locally Stranded Individual
- 18-year-old Female; Asymptomatic; Returned Locally Stranded Individual
- 18-year-old Male; Asymptomatic; Returned Locally Stranded Individual
- 33-year-old Male; Asymptomatic; Uniformed Personnel
- 27-year-old Male; Mild; Uniformed Personnel
- 38-year-old Male; Asymptomatic; Essential Services
- 31-year-old Male; Asymptomatic
- 22-year-old Female; Asymptomatic
- 28-year-old Female; Asymptomatic
Source: Province of Kalinga