The Baguio City Guide was developed because of two reasons:
1.To give entrepreneurs in Baguio City and Benguet the opportunity for their business to have that much needed online visibility without a need for a full website. We understand that developing a website is really expensive and sometimes without proper management the website is neglected and it does not bring any added revenue to the business. We understand the fact that entrepreneurs are busy running their business and doesn’t have the time to manage their website nor create online presence for their website/business via Social Media and SEO. Unfortunately having an online presence does not only strengthen your brand it also increases your potential clients and revenue. To be listed in the Baguio City Guide means you have your own page of information about your business online without having to worry about website development, web management, social media marketing and SEO.
2. The second reason is for tourists and residents who are looking for places to stay, places to eat, places to go, events to go to, attractions to see among others. As we all know information is vital and accessed mostly by people through online medium. We want to make it easy for them to find these things that they are looking for in Baguio City and Benguet, which means we want them to easily find your business online. We also integrated a review system which will turn Word Of Mouth into a Digital Word Of mouth. As a tourist or an avid client of a business you can definitely keep the business going by simply giving great rave reviews about your favorite restaurant or your favorite hotel in Baguio City.
Adding Your Business To The Baguio City Guide
If you want to do it on your own and if you have photos ready here are the instructions:
1. When you visit our homepage you will see the Create an Account Button, click it to create your account, if you already have an existing account click on the Sign In button.
4. You are ready to create your listing, first fill up the Title, the title is your Business Name. Then The Location, note you should use your complete business address.
5. Add More Info About Your Business That Your Clients would love to know.
- Add your listing Region (there are only two regions “Baguio” and “Benguet”)
- Add your VALID Contact Email
- Choose a Listing Category (if you do not find your business in the category Contact Us)
- Add your Hours of Operation (this information is very important for potential clients so make sure you add this data)
- Add A Cover Image (this is the image should summarize what your business is all about, although 32MB is the highest image file size accepted, to make sure that your page will load faster we recommend images to be at most 1.2MB in file size)
- Add photos in your pages’ image gallery (recommended file size 1.5MB)
6. Make your page more exciting by:
- Adding a description about your business, keep your page visitors engaged and excited about your business.
- If you already have a website you can add your Website URL if not add your Facebook Page URL.
- Of course do not forget your contact number where clients can call you up.
- Do you have a youtube video for your business? Add your Video Youtube URL and make your business more exciting!
When Done Click “PREVIEW”
7. Review Your Page and Check if the details are all Accurate, should you want to change anything click “Edit Listing” if you think you’re done click “Submit Listing”.
8. Once you Click “SUBMIT LISTING” your listing will be reviewed and posted after verification and approval by our site admin.
There you go! Submitting your business for listing at the Baguio City Guide is so easy! We made it so that you focus more your business!
One Last THING!
How much would this cost you?
Adding your Business To The Baguio City Guide is FREE, however, if you want us to do it for you which includes taking photos for your listing we would charge you a minimal fee just to cover the cost of our equipment, transportation and food.