Baguio Mayor Benjamin Magalong issued Memorandum No. 95, series of 2020, ordering the immediate lockdown of four (4) barangays in Baguio effective today until further notice.
The four barangays placed under lockdown are the following:
- Barangay North Central Aurora Hill
- Barangay South Central Aurora Hill
- Barangay Bayan Park
- Barangay San Antonio
This is to ensure efficient contact tracing and safety of the newly confirmed case’s possible contacts in the said barangays.
This is a developing story. Additional details will be updated on this blog post once information is provided by local authorities.
- Use of Home Quarantine Pass / Mall & Market Schedule is suspended.
- Those who need to access basic necessities may proceed to their satellite market or available rolling stores, or they must coordinate with their Barangay Officials.
- Exit and entry into the lockdown areas are restricted to APORs and those with medical emergencies.
Source: PIO – City of Baguio
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.