DFA Baguio to Resume Operations on Monday
The Baguio City Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Consular Office will resume operations on Monday, May 18, 2020, according to an advisory published by the Philippine Information Agency – Cordillera (PIA-Cordillera) on Thursday, May 7, 2020.
To ensure the safety of all applicants, attending personnel, and service staff upon resuming its operations, the consular office will strictly implement precautionary measures including physical distancing and the use of masks.
For Applicants with appointments prior to the ECQ
In light of the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), applicants with scheduled appointments from March 9, 2020 to March 15, 2020 will be accommodated starting May 18, 2020 up to August 28, 2020.
- Prior to May 18, 2020, affected applicants will be sent an email containing their new appointment schedule to prevent overcrowding.
- Affected applicants who have not received an email of their new appointment schedule, may call (02) 8234-3488.
- Applicants are highly encouraged to check their emails for updates.
What if I cannot access the email address I used?
Applicants who are unable to access the email address that they have used to create their appointment should send the following information to this email address [email protected].
The subject of the email should be: COVID reschedule.
- Full Name (first, middle, and last name)
- Date of original appointment
- Date of preferred new schedule
- Contact number (preferably mobile phone number)
For more updates, monitor the DFA website and official pages below:
SOURCE: PIA Cordillera
For More News and Update
If you’re for relaxing, entertaining, or informative videos, visit and subscribe to our official YouTube channel.