Benguet has recorded 2 new COVID-19 recoveries today, July 3, 2020.
Details of COVID-19 Recoveries
The new COVID-19 recoveries were admitted at Baguio City COVID-19 Isolation Unit (Sto. Niño Hospital). Here are the following details of the new recoveries.
- 25-year-old Male from Municipality of Atok who has a travel history in Cavite.
- 38-year-old Male frontliner from the Municipality of La Trinidad
Active Cases in Benguet
Out of the 39 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Benguet, the province has still 3 active COVID-19 cases plus a repatriate which is not included in the data of Benguet.
- 51-year-old female farmer and frontliner from Buguias
- 34-year-old male from Tublay
- 29-year-old male from La Trinidad
- 40-year-old male who came from Nigeria who is classified as Repatriate and not reflected in the data of Benguet
The province now has a total of 38 COVID-19 recoveries as of date.
Source: PIO -Benguet]
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.