In addition to the two earlier recoveries yesterday, two more patients in Baguio City have recovered from COVID-19 today.
According to the latest Baguio City COVID-19 Monitoring, the two patients, a 60 years old male and a 67 years old male, both with no travel history, were discharged from Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC).
BGHMC now has zero confined COVID-19 patients.
One Remaining Active Case in Baguio City
Baguio City’s number of cases is down to one and she is a 29-year-old female with no travel history. She is currently admitted at Sto. Niño isolation facility.
The Public is reminded to always observe the basic health and safety protocols.
- Wear your facemask especially in public.
- Strictly observe physical/social distancing.
- Proper handwashing should always be observed.
- Use alcohol or hand sanitizers whenever access to soap and water is impossible.
- Observe the rules and other guidelines mandated by the government.